It is so hard to believe that 2017 is about to come to a close and a New Year is just days away! Thank you so much to my clients, family and friends that are making it possible for me to be living the dream doing something I love so much! I hope you enjoy this Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer Recap for 2017! Here are just a few of the significant things that happened for my Orange County lifestyle photography business in 2017:
- I won the international NAPCP competition and was named the “Best New Emerging Child Photographer;”
- Crow’s Nest Photography became KC Crow Photographer;
- My photography business moved from Brea to Yorba Linda, California while I continued to photograph children and families throughout Orange County;
- I had five images accepted as entries into the Orange County Fair and three of them won Honorable Mention awards;
- I created a Facebook group focusing on helping parents to get their images off of their hard drives and into something tangible;
- I sold out my holiday mini sessions as well as my Christmas Magic sessions;
- Booking began for my first photography course aimed at teaching parents how to use their DSLR cameras to take better pictures of their kids;
- I was a co-leader of our local Clickin Moms annual photo walk; and
- I became the Orange County Ambassador for the National Association of Professional Child Photographers and hosted two meet ups for the group.
In addition to the Orange County photographer business highlights, I thought it would be fun to share the top nine images of 2017 of my own kiddos according to the number of “likes” received on Instagram. My overall most liked images were my Christmas Magic session shares which will have their own dedicated post and recap coming next week.
Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer #9: Taking a Break From Strawberry Picking – Tanaka Farms, Orange County
Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer #8: Little Artists and Shadow Play – Backyard, Brea
Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer #7: So Small Next to the Ocean – Beach, Santa Barbara
Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer #6: Washing Dishes In Beautiful Light – In Home Lifestyle Photographer, Yorba Linda
Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer #5: Climbing a Rope Ladder – Adventure Playground, Orange County
Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer #4: Wall Crawling Crow’s – Pasadena
Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer #3: Wildflower Super-Bloom – Lake Elsinore
Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer #2: Rope Bridge – Kidspace Museum, Pasadena
Best of Instagram Orange County Photographer #1: Patriotic Chalk Artists – Orange County Lifestyle Photographer
I have been busy planning out some exciting things for 2018 and look forward to seeing how it all unfolds in the New Year! To be sure you are the first to hear any announcements or specials, please be sure you are on my VIP list. Wishing you all peace, love & joy in this new season!
K.C. Crow is an award winning and featured lifestyle photographer based in Orange County, California. She is one of the few photographers in the greater Orange County area that offers beautiful lifestyle portraits with a little added magic. Her most favorite things to shoot are newborn and child lifestyle portraits with dramatic light and soft warm processing. She is passionate about helping parents get images off of their hard drives and into something tangible. K.C. is an on-location photographer with a preference for natural light serving the beach cities and greater Orange County areas including Laguna Beach, Newport Coast, Sunset Beach, Crystal Cove, San Clemente, Dana Point, Brea, Yorba Linda, Fullerton, Placentia, Anaheim Hills, Anaheim, Orange, Irvine, Tustin, North Tustin, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Corona del Mar, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, and La Habra. Fresh 48 Newborn Sessions are available at most Orange County hospitals and birth centers. For more information about K.C., click here. For pricing information, please visit our investment page. Click here to contact K.C. directly. Thank you so much for stopping by!